Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Food Gratitude Letter- Leah Poapst

Leah Poapst
Period 4

Dear Potatoes,

I am very fortunate to have you in my life. I’d like to thank-you for stuffing my stomach during most of my meals in the holidays. Now that I have taken the time to realize everything you have provided me with, I appreciate you so much more. Not only are you so tasty when you are cooked, but you are a very “hot” potato. Thanks to you, you have provided me with many vitamins, proteins and minerals, which is very crucial for our bodies. Without your Vitamins A, B-6, and C, my life would not be the same. For example, Vitamin A has helped me produce white blood cells and fosters the healthy growth of cells in my body, and Vitamin C has strengthened my teeth and bones. I could go on & on, about the benefits of eating you, but I just wanted tell you how much I appreciate your help. I will continue buying you in the supermarket, don’t worry, I won’t forget about you. Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,

Leah Poapst

No comments:

Post a Comment