I’m Leah Poapst, I was born in Alberta, Canada. My father is
also Canadian and my mother is Mexican. These last two years I was living in Aguascalientes,
Mexico to learn more about its people, language, history, and culture. As a
result, I became fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish. Now I
currently live in San Jose, California and I am attending at Willow Glen High School.
During most of my summer vacations, my sister and I would go
visit our grandma and grandpa. My aunt, who lived next door to them, grew a large
garden in her backyard. Therefore, we had to help her water it and pick weeds
etc. She was growing a variety of vegetables and fruit, such as tomatoes,
carrots, strawberries, green beans, peas, along with many others. It was quite
a lot of hard work, especially with so many crops to take care of. Thanks to
the knowledge of both my grandma and aunt about horticulture, we successfully
grew all of the vegetables and fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment